Hotel management workbook (1)
Duties of administrative office
1. Organizational structure
Second, job description
Report to boss: Board of Directors
Direct reports: Administrative Head, Deputy General Manager, Chef, Finance
1. Fully responsible for operation and management of company, as well as communication between various departments directly under central government.
2. Develop a restaurant business plan (monthly/seasonal/annual), development planning and operational policy, formulate restaurant business management goals and direct their implementation.
3. Lead development and improvement of various rules and regulations of restaurant, establish and improve organizational system, and establish a reasonable and efficient working mechanism.
4. Research and master market changes and developments, formulate a market expansion plan and price system, and put forward step-by-step work priorities in a timely manner.
5. Fully responsible for overseeing development and training of human resources.
6. Responsible for reception of important guests, maintain extensive contacts with all sectors of society and form a good internal and external image of restaurant.
7. Take full responsibility for restaurant's publicity and image work, and direct subordinates to formulate and implement publicity plans.
8. Responsible for instructing subordinates to develop training work for middle and senior management personnel, and supervise training and inspection work of middle and senior management personnel.
9. Responsible for overseeing management of kitchen and actively leading innovation and development of dishes in kitchen.
10. Hold regular administrative meetings for CEO's office and staff meetings.
11. Report monthly to board of directors in form of a CEO report.
12. Organize other business matters in accordance with instructions for decision-making of board of directors.
Immediate supervisor: CEO
Direct reports: floor manager, sales manager, VIP service manager
1. Assist CEO in day-to-day management of restaurant, implement restaurant's decisions, and draft restaurant's business plan.
2. Check implementation of management system, procedures and decisions of office of general manager of each department of restaurant.
3. Responsible for checking day-to-day operations of restaurant, coordinating timely resolution of any problems, or reporting to CEO.
4. Responsible for coordinating and managingvarious departments, and promptly resolves or reports to CEO when problems are discovered.
5. To control and check problems that exist in day-to-day operation of restaurant, quality of service, grooming of staff and work discipline.
6. Directly responsible for security work, supervising Minister of Security in development and implementation of security policy.
7. Responsible for supervising management of culinary department, receiving and resolving complaints about quality of dishes.
8. Perform other tasks assigned by CEO.
Immediate supervisor: CEO
Direct reports: Human Resources, Engineering, Network Management, Clerk, Security, Warehouse Management, Purchasing
1. Responsible for compiling company's comprehensive business reports, plans, summaries, requests for instructions, notices, and other official documents as directed by CEO.
2. Responsible for summarizing rules and regulations of various departments, and verifying and implementing them together with relevant departments.
3. Responsible for collecting market information, summarizing issues reported by various departments, and providing advice and basis for decision making by CEO.
4. Coordinate and balance relationships between different departments. When conflicts arise, direct, mediate, investigate and analyze in a timely manner, and clearly allocate responsibilities.
5. Conduct investigation and research, analyze working conditions of company, and carry out thorough work on comprehensive analysis and statistics, so that general manager can make decisions.
6. Responsible for organizing appropriate personnel for quality work in sending and receiving official documents, printing, communications, managing document files and printing, and processing important letters.
7. Handle letters and visits well and report to CEO in a timely manner if required.
8. Manage work and appraisal of employees in this department.
9. Responsible for overseeing and directing work of jurisdictional departments.
10. Organize first-line departments to establish a quality inspection team, conduct regular inspections twice a week, and randomly check content of each department's quality inspection work at any time.
11. Performing other specific tasks assigned by CEO.
Immediate Supervisor: Director, Office of CEO
Direct reports: no
1. As required by administrative manager, assist in preparation of company's comprehensive business reports, plans, summaryok, requests for instructions, notices, etc., as well as official department documents.
2. Participate in regular administrative meetings and meetings at CEO's office, take meeting minutes, organize and distribute to relevant departments, understand various resolutions, implement decisions, and give feedback in a timely manner.
3. Summarize various reports and keep track of company events and foreign trade activities.
4. Assist director of CEO's office in receiving letters and visits.
5. Responsible for sending and receiving, printing and printing documents, and is also responsible for managing files.
6. Responsible for issuing documents externally and writing internal documents.
7. Responsible for providing secretarial services to CEO.
8. Responsible for preparing CEO before leaving (preparing documents, reimbursing a loan, arranging translation, etc.).
9. Responsible for organizing shipment of company vehicles.
10. Responsible for registering, archiving and storing various administrative files of CEO's office, and managing and processing confidential files.
11. Responsible for equipment storage and maintenance of CEO's office.
12. Perform other specific tasks assigned by administrator.
Network Maintenance Specialist Work Content
1. Check printer, computer, power supply, and PDA in turn every morning from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
2. From 12:00 to 14:00 use computers and PDAs on first and second floors to deal with emergencies at any time.
3. 17:00-18:00 Checking each computer, printer and power supply.
4. From 18:00 to 21:30, check usage status of office computers and printers. Validate server data, optimize database, rebuild SQL indexes, shrink database.
5. Clean dust inside every computer and printer once a week.
6. Back up your server data twice a week.
7. Check network cable connection once a week.
8. Once a week, check health of PDA and data loss.
08:30-12:00 Reception of goods from suppliers and delivery of goods to various departments.
12:00—16:00 Reception of goods (including drinks, condiments, etc.) prepared in warehouse, settlements, cleaning of warehouse, processing of purchase and field orders.
16:30-18:30 Receive item replenished in afternoon and deliver item.
18:30-21:00 Check difference between checkout and arrival, calculate amount of invoice, pick up goods at night, check availability in warehouse, report purchase and replenishment in time.
Warehouse management procedures
1. Warehouse content
(1) Check and accept goods withthree according to procurement plan.
(2) Responsible for managing receipt, storage and removal of materials from warehouse.
(3) Create and register an inventory satellite account.
(4) Regular inventory and reports.
2. How to work in a warehouse
(1) The warehouse manager should be responsible for daily inspection and acceptance of all purchased materials, items and quantities. Vegetables, meat, fish, condiments, etc. should be checked and received along with appropriate quality inspectors. to be careful to be strict, ensure quality and safety of goods, resolutely not accept substandard goods, be honest and honest, sign acceptance certificate after passing acceptance.
(2) Every day, according to receipt of orders placed by various departments, material storage procedures must be carried out strictly in accordance with requirements and specifications, and detailed accounting books must be established or registered.
(3) According to use and distribution of storage of materials in warehouse, quality, nature and category of incoming materials, scientifically organize storage location of incoming materials, ensure reasonable stacking, convenient access, unhindered passage, and space saving. Drinks, condiments and all sorts of things are placed in their places.
(4) The warehouse manager must check all inventory materials daily, resolve any problems in a timely manner, and report to supervisor in a timely manner. Make sure that stocks in warehouse are full, and observe principle of no large stocks at end of month.
(5) Cooperate with security department to conduct regular or occasional inspections of facilities and equipment to prevent fires, thefts, floods, rodents, insects and mold in warehouse.
(6) Conduct frequent safety training and emergency response drills.
(7) Strictly follow standard rules and a valid signed certificate of receipt of materials for issuing materials.
(8) Ask recipient to complete voucher and sign it.
(9) Keep ancillary records of released materials in a timely manner.
(10) Establish detailed inventory records according to product name and specification of incoming materials, which requires a comprehensive reflection of characteristics and quantities of stored materials.
(11) Carefully check every significant input and output document and physical object, and it must be complete and accurate.
(12) Accurately register a detailed inventory material book in accordance with each incoming and outgoing material document.
(13) Conduct a monthly physical inventory of inventory materials and complete inventory list.
(14) Check inventory with balance sheet datasub-account, make sure account matches facts, find out problem, figure out cause, handle it properly, and report it to superior. .
Third, warehouse management system
In order to strengthen material management, improve material supply system and ensure good material storage, this system is specially designed:
Article 1: Strictly adhere to company's rules and regulations regarding receiving, warehousing, inventory, and use of items to ensure accurate quantity, good quality, ensure safety, send and receive quickly, look at kitchen and floor, and reduce commission , accelerate turnover of capital.
Article 2: When materials are placed in storage, custodian must personally go through handover procedures with deliverer, first verifying that goods and documents match, and that purchase order has been processed. if quantity and quality do not meet requirements, it should be rejected and reported to superior, otherwise storekeeper will be fully responsible. For acceptance method, see Purchasing Management System IV, Acceptance.
Article 3: According to order in which materials enter warehouse, check and accept them one by one according to quality and quantity, and classify and concentrate them according to their characteristics and requirements, and place them in a fixed place. .
Article 4. Child accounts must be created for all types of materials and entered into computer in a timely manner. At same time, regular checks should be carried out to check current accounts, and regular warehouse checks should also be carried out. , The difference in weight within allowable range (under development) is reasonable and natural Profits and losses caused by loss must be reported every month so that three items of accounts, goods and funds can be reconciled. Be aware of normal requirements for various high-consumption, staple and non-essential food commodities and reflect them in advance according to inventory to prevent shortages or out of stock.
Article 5: Strictly implement a first-in, first-out delivery and picking system. stationery (of low value and in small quantity) can be excluded from list of applications, and stationery must be collected on time.
Article 6. The custodian must do a good job of preventing fire, dampness, theft and exchange, and bear economic and legal responsibility for materials stored on behalf of inventory. Someone controls everything. In case of loss, depreciation, disposal, excess inventory, loss of inventory, etc. of inventory materials, custodian must inform supervisor in a timely manner, ascertain responsibility, and go through approval procedures in accordance with regulations.
Article 7. Spend fiphysical inventory according to specified time and create accurate monthly reports on purchases, sales and stocks.
Article 8: Materials shall be stored and stacked in an orderly manner, and storage environment shall be cleaned frequently to keep environment clean and tidy, to facilitate entry and exit, inspection, inventory and clearance. goods in stock.
Article 9: The Custodian must properly keep all records of delivery and must not lose them.
Article 10: Without consent of superintendent, no materials may be deposited without permission, and no non-library personnel may enter warehouse without permission.
Article 11: The transfer of custodian must go through transfer procedures. Transfer pending cases and related certificates must be listed in triplicate.
Fourth, storage rules
1. Regional warehouse management. Depending on size of warehouse and requirements for classifying and stacking goods and foodstuffs, warehouse is divided into several stacking areas. It is divided into food rack area, container storage area, ground storage area and non-food storage area. The non-food storage area should be separated from food storage area to avoid food contamination. The division of each zone must be reasonable and standardized, and there must be a channel between them.
2. Storage shelf
(1) All small and medium packaged goods, boxed goods or materials that can be counted by piece, or bulk goods (which can be packed in small containers) with little stock must be stacked on shelf. In order to facilitate entry into inventory and warehouse inventory, products on shelf must be classified and demarcated. The order of shelf split area must match order of physical computer account. The position of each variety and product specification on shelf. shelf must be secured, and order of each load must correspond to order of computer accounts.
(2) In order to facilitate collection and placement of goods, small materials should be placed on top shelf, heavier goods should be placed on bottom shelf, and moisture-prone materials should be placed on top shelf. , and materials that are not afraid of moisture should be folded on bottom shelf.
(3) Cargo labels must be inserted (hung) in each cargo space, which must indicate name of variety, specification, inventory, shelf life, etc.
(4) "Five-Five stacking method" should be adopted as far as possible for shelf stacking
3. Site stacking. For site stacking, wooden boards should be used to make a moisture-proof layer (platform) on which materials are stacked.The site can stack materials such as large bags and boxes that are not exposed to moisture. be inserted into each cargo compartment.
4. Bulk food storage. Bulk products should be placed in containers and closed with container lids. Each container should contain as much as possible of only one type of food, and each container should be labeled with a product.
5. Stacking requirements. Passages must be left between zones and shelves. Goods must be stacked large, but not small, heavy and light.
6. Check and agree. The warehouse owner must check and sort once a day. Always keep stock in order, and if you find that stock is less than two days old, you should apply for a purchase immediately.
7. The warehouse must provide good ventilation, keep warehouse clean and hygienic at all times, and not pile up goods randomly.
8. Unauthorized personnel are not allowed to enter warehouse, and those who are allowed to enter warehouse are not allowed to swing goods in warehouse at will.
Dishwasher disinfection process
1. Disinfection procedures in accordance with national legislation
Dishwashing and disinfection personnel are trained in food knowledge and can only work after qualification.
Secondly, dishes are washed according to principles of first wash, second cleaning, third disinfection and fourth cleaning.
Third, electronic disinfection cabinet is designed to disinfect all dishes after washing dishes (electronic disinfection can be used 30 minutes after power is turned on).
4. T (sterilized tablets-101 containing medicine for soaking dishes, rinsing dishes several times with clean water after disinfection) can be used in event of a power outage.
5. Medicamentous disinfection 1 kg of cold water, 2 tablets of preparation prepared with a disinfectant, place cleaned dishes, cups and tea sets in a medicinal solution and soak for 15 minutes without exposure to disinfectant solution.
6. There are no trifles in dishwashing room, and dishes must be separated from trifles, arranged neatly and disinfected.
7.The dishes on our shelves are intended for storage.If they are used, they will be cleaned and disinfected before use.
8. The disinfection tank reaches water level, which is 65 kg, which is 130 rolls of cold water, and a tablet is 130 tablets.
Nine, general infectious disease pollution, environment, air disinfection, 1kg of water plus tablet soaking, rubbing for 15 minutes.
10. Do not touch edge with your hands, but hold handle and bottom of cup to avoid secondary contamination.
Eleven, cover trash can in wash roomutensils for disinfection.
Department of General Affairs
Overview of department performance
The general affairs department is vital logistics support department of entire company, mainly responsible for managing company's logistics management department and engineering department, as well as organizing and executing company's day-to-day operations.
Administrative Department: Responsible for maintaining, maintaining and cleaning company's public areas, washing guest dishes, delivering and storing linen, placing and replacing flowers and plants in public areas.
Technical Department: The main technical facilities of company include: power distribution system, central air conditioning system, water supply and sewerage system, hot water system, communication system, kitchen equipment system, etc. These facilities The technical department is mainly responsible for unified management, to ensure its normal operation. It can be seen that engineering department, as an important department of company, has a very large responsibility.
(1) General Affairs Manager
Department: Department of General Affairs
Immediate supervisor: CEO
Direct reports: Minister of Management, Minister of Mechanical Engineering
Shift time: administrative class
Opening hours: 10:00-18:00
1. The general affairs manager is administrative person in charge of engineering department. Under direct supervision of general manager, he is fully responsible for day-to-day administration and operational management of engineering department.
2. His main responsibilities are: conscientiously comply with relevant state regulations for management of equipment, facilities and energy consumption, comply with relevant rules of higher management, carry out overall management of equipment, facilities, energy and civil engineering services of company, and ensure normal operation of company's equipment.
3. Strengthen management of scheduled maintenance, daily maintenance and emergency maintenance of engineering equipment, develop plans for preventive maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment and facilities, and monitor implementation of plans.
4. Responsible for maintenance, renewal and improvement of all kinds of machinery, electrical appliances, pipes, furniture and decoration of company and its intact condition.
5. Responsible for instructing and supervising proper use of aforementioned equipment and facilities for employees.
6. Use talent rationally, organize workforce well, save human resources and improve efficiency of maintenance work.
2. Its main responsibility is toAnimating and supervising work of management and engineering departments to ensure that internal and external environment of company is neat and clean, and linen is used at all times.
3. Establish a maintenance and cleaning plan for management department, public area sanitation system, laundry management system, dish cleaning, disinfection, and property damage system and implement them.
1. The engineering department must carefully operate and maintain all types of equipment to bring them to best possible condition, fully guarantee safety and normal operation of each system, and provide necessary conditions for company to operate.
2. The engineering department must accurately calculate energy consumption (water, electricity, gas and other energy consumption), apply various energy saving methods, and monitor various energy consumption indicators.
3. The engineering department must reasonably organize various repairs, strictly control cost of maintenance, ensure serviceability and service life of equipment, and make timely plans for major repairs, upgrades or new installations of necessary equipment.
4. Establish a data file management system, store relevant technical materials such as drawings, instructions, documents, etc. in a timely and centralized manner, create and improve equipment files, and ensure that everything is recorded and can be checked without omission.
1. Formulate training plans for operators of mechanical and electrical equipment and organize their implementation.
2. Create a complete system for managing drawings and data files of electromechanical and engineering equipment.
3. Propose to General Director projects for technical transformation and renovation of equipment and premises and organize their implementation.
4. Make plans for major repairs and upgrades of equipment and submit annual, quarterly or special budgets to engineering department for approval by CEO prior to implementation.
5. Check and monitor use of equipment and facilities to ensure reasonable operation of equipment and facilities, efficient maintenance and timely repair, and reduce energy consumption. In event of equipment accidents and personal safety accidents, right to stop operation of equipment and report to general manager The manager, at same time, puts forward an opinion on appeal.
6. Responsible for liaising with relevant departments for repair, maintenance, external processing, installation and construction of equipment and facilities, as well as for participating in negotiations and signing of project agreements with permission of general manager.
7. Responsible for performance evaluation and promotionin service of employees of engineering department, as well as for monthly and annual evaluation of ministers and above.
8. Dig into site, understand status of staff, equipment and facilities, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
9. Responsible for fire, wind, rain and lightning protection work to ensure safety and normal operation of enterprise equipment.
10. Concern for work, life and study of employees, a deep understanding of ideological status of managers and lower-level employees, active training in professional ethics, cultivating dedication of employees, and actively advocating and developing spirit of unity and cooperation between teams and groups.
11. Do a good job of energy-saving company equipment, carry out energy-saving technology innovation and technology transformation, and strive to reduce energy consumption and material consumption to save costs.
12. Regularly conduct training of subordinate personnel on managerial level and business qualities.
13. Actively coordinate and cooperate with various departments and report regularly to CEO of company.
14. Hold regular departmental work meetings once a week.
15. Responsible for evaluating performance and promotion of employees of management department, as well as for monthly and annual evaluation of minister;
16. Understand essence of matter, understand personnel and working conditions and immediately solve problems;
17. Care for work and life of employees, deeply understand ideological status of managers and junior employees, actively conduct professional ethics training, cultivate employee dedication, and actively monitor spirit of unity and cooperation among team.
18. For work that cannot be performed by department, external cleaning, construction contact and acceptance work will be carried out. With approval of CEO, we will negotiate and sign an agreement and offer with a number of companies to perform work in coordination with Finance Department.
19. Do a good job of energy-saving various materials used in this department, implement energy-saving innovations and technological improvements, and strive to reduce energy consumption, material consumption and cost savings.
20. Provide regular training to subordinate personnel in terms of management level and business ability.
21. Actively coordinate and cooperate with various departments and report regularly to CEO of company.
22. Hold a regular work meeting once a week, agree on various tasks set by company, and make sure that top situation is given out and bottom situation is reported.
23. Adopt an operating procedure with CEO, convey spirit of meeting, and assign staff toeating check.
24. Check and control various arrangements and plans according to specific standards, and provide timely feedback to CEO.
Minister of Administration
Department: Department of General Affairs
Direct Report: Manager
Direct reports: cleaners, handymen, laundry workers, florists
1. Organize department daily work plan, monthly summary and various attendance systems.
2. Help department head to do well in day-to-day activities to connect past and future and complete tasks assigned by superiors on time.
3. Decide on placement and layout of various situations that occur on site every day.
4. Responsible for checking and supervising timely delivery of laundry spare parts.
5. Solve various technical difficulties and ideological problems of lower-level personnel.
1. Formulate and organize daily affairs of department and draw up a work plan, prepare daily work, make reports and monthly work reports.
2. Go to site regularly before starting work to check availability of various consumables and utensils, as well as cleanliness of sanitation, every day before starting work.
3. Monitor organization of daily work and help guide execution of work.
4.After session begins, delve into each site to check various sanitation conditions, find problems and solve them in time, and communicate and formulate plans for problems that cannot be handled.
5. Check working conditions of each employee, communicate with him, understand his psychological and worldview state, take care of his life.
6. Understand use of various consumables and materials used by department, implement energy-saving innovation and technological transformation, reduce energy consumption and reduce costs.
7. Regularly conduct technical and etiquette trainings for employees of this department to improve work efficiency.
8. Report daily to head of department on daily working situation, make proposals based on specific cases for attention of head of department, and actively and intelligently organize work as agreed by heads of company.
9. Collaborate with assigned company personnel to conduct an inventory of various items on a monthly basis.
10. Have regular pre-class meetings every day to organize your day-to-day work.
Department: Management Department
Immediate supervisor: minister
Shift frequency: shift (morning shift, middle shift, evening shift)
Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing company's public areas, keeping company's internal and external environment clean and tidy;
1. Observe Minister's work order and be responsible for cleaning company lobby, public corridors, stairs, elevators, cloakrooms, toilets, entertainment facilities, offices, glass doors and windows, exterior walls, courtyards, indoor floors, indoor carpets, etc. Sanitary maintenance -technical equipment.
2. Pay attention to checking use of various equipment during operation, and inform minister in time if any failure is found.
3. Properly use and carefully protect all types of cleaning tools, and use cleaning and repair materials prudently.
4. Always keep public areas clean and create a clean, beautiful and comfortable dining area for guests.